Member Handbooks and Forms
The Member Handbook contains important information about your plans and acts as our contract with you. It explains:
- What’s covered
- What you pay
- Your rights and responsibilities
You should receive a Member Handbook when you enroll with Meridian. If you do not have a Handbook, or if you need a new one, you can go to health plan Member Portal to order one.
- Meridian Member Handbook (PDF)
- Manual del miembro de Meridian (PDF) - Check back soon!
- Illinois HealthChoice Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
- Certificado de Cobertura HealthChoice de Medicaid de Illinois (PDF)
Find out more about community resources available to you!
- Appeal Authorized Representative Form (PDF)
- Grievance Authorized Representative Form (PDF)
- HFS Medical Assistance Certificate (PDF)
- Certificado de Asistencia Médica de Servicios Familiares y Atención Médica (HFS) (PDF)
If you need help viewing these materials or if you would like to request a hard copy, please call Member Services at 866-606-3700.