UPDATE PRACTICE INFORMATION USING THE MERIDIAN PROVIDER UPDATES TOOL
The Meridian team has deployed an online tool for providers to update their practice information. All providers will have the ability to update demographics, billing information, new enrollments, and more.
Using the Privder Updates tool, you can:
- Make an address change
- Make a demographic change
- Update member assignment limitations
- Add a new provider or terminate an existing provider
- Make a change to an IRS number or NPI number
What providers can expect:
- An easy-to-understand tool
- Email notification if a submission cannot be completed and why
- After corrections are made, you can resubmit via the online web tool
- An email notification that a submission has advanced with a ticket number for your records
- Completion of the request within 30 days
If you have questions, please call Meridian Provider Services at 866-606-3700 (TTY: 711). We are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.