MeridianHealth isn’t your average health insurance provider.
- According to NCQA's Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017 -2018, Meridian Health Plan of Illinois, Inc. is the highest rated Medicaid plan in Illinois with an overall rating of 4 out of 5. High performance in prevention for infant well-child visits and for women's reproductive health, as well as high performance in treatment, attributed to the top rating.
- Meridian was awarded the opportunity to integrate care for dual-eligible Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries through Demonstration Projects in the state of Illinois.
- Meridian earned a grant from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Innovation Center to support the Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns initiative. We were awarded a Pinnacle Award in 2014 for our work.
- Meridian is a five-time CIO 100 award winner, an annual award program that recognizes organizations around the world that exemplify the highest level of operational and strategic excellence in information technology (IT).
- Meridian operates its own pharmacy benefit management (PBM) company called MeridianRx. Together, Meridian and MeridianRx work as an interdisciplinary team that draws on knowledge and expertise across the care spectrum while relying on integrative technology. This ensures comprehensive care for our members by our providers and pharmacies.
Explore the variety of plan options we offer below.